*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I love to get pedicures but I don’t love the price of going to the salon or spa to get them done. So I was excited to find Dr. Pedicure from Grace & Stella Co.. Dr. Pedicure is like getting a spa in a box. There are 17 ingredients in the mask that helps to increase energy and relieve fatigue. Moisturizes and smooths the skin. I tried one and I loved it, my feet were so soft and smooth, with winter coming up it’s a great way to keep your feet moisturized.
Dr. Pedicure is very easy to use
How to use:
- Cleanse your feet and place feet inside the foot masks booties
- Secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed adhesive tape (we recommend placing a pair of socks over the plastic booties and remain seated)
- Keep the booties on for one hour (Note: We recommend soaking your feet prior to the treatment)
- After 1 hour, remove booties and wash your feet with soap
- Dead skin cells will begin to peel from 5-7 days after. For best results, DO NOT moisturize your feet during this peeling process
Dr. Pedicure makes great gifts. They are great for stocking stuffers. They fit in a stocking well and it’s really a great gift for mom or any friends or family who love to have soft beautiful feet.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”