Songmics Ballerina Music Jewelry Box:
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you are updating your kiddos rooms this spring then this adorable jewelry box from Songmics is a must-have. We always do a lot of spring cleaning and updating the kid’s rooms is always part of that. As my 8-year-old gets older she has started to show an interest in jewelry and has collected some. This super cute jewelry box is a great way to help your kiddos keep their jewelry organized.
- BALLERINA MUSIC BOX: Plays melodious “Waltz of the Flowers” clearly while the cute ballerina dancing, your little girl will dance like the ballerina
- PINK FAIRY-TALE: Beautiful princess, adorable butterfly, and pretty flowers are printed on the vivid pink exterior, great jewelry music box for little girls
- COMPARTMENTS & DRAWER: Hold girls’ little jewelry or small trinkets, like rings, bracelets, small necklaces and hair clips, with upper 4 compartments, a ring holder, and bottom drawer
- HIGH QUALITY: Durable MDF frame enable the music box to accompany the growth of your kids; Soft velvet-like pink liner keeps little treasures protected
- GIFT IDEA: 7 1/2″L x 4 1/8″W x 4 1/8″H, comes in a beautiful box that is ready for gifting to 3-10 years old young girl, she will love it
Grab One Today on Amazon:
Songmics was nice enough to sponsor a giveaway for our readers. One person will win a Songmics Ballerina Music Jewelry Box for Little Girls. Entrants must be 18 or older and US residents to be eligible to win. Entries will be accepted until 4/30/18.
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Songmics. If for some reason the sponsor fails to send the prize or is unable to Parenting In Progress is not responsible for supplying the prize or the value of the prize to the winner.