Health Priority Vitamin E Evolve Moisturizer SPF 30:
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
We all want skin that glows with health and vitality and we all want to make the healthiest choices possible — no matter our age or skin type. Your 100% Natural & Organic Vitamin E Oil makes it possible.
In fact, your 100% Natural & Organic Vitamin E Oil (d-alpha tocopherol) contains twice the vitamin power as the synthetic version which means it’s twice as powerful and works twice as fast finally giving you the skincare results you’ve been looking for AND in record time!
Vitamin E truly is a skin-overhauling powerhouse and the primary ingredient in your oil. Imagine that — skincare that makes you look good and is actually good for you.
Healthy skin is beautiful skin and 100% Natural & Organic Vitamin E Oil really packs a punch. Here are just a few of the benefits Vitamin E oil delivers:
- Prevents aging
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Lightens dark spots and under-eye circles
- Naturally hydrates and heals damaged skin while preventing future damage
- Repairs stretch marks and acne/surgical scars
- Promotes collagen & elastin to keep skin looking young
Your Vitamin E Oil is especially unique because it’s made with 100% Natural Vitamin E Oil and infused with additional healing and calming oils like organic jojoba, organic avocado, organic rice bran, organic palmarosa, and organic lavender.
It’s non-sticky, soybean, alcohol, and paraben free, and it’s aromatherapeutic (in your choice of scented or unscented).
Plus, you can apply with confidence because every Health Priority Natural Product is made with the freshest, most natural ingredients available and always:
- Non genetically or synthetically modified
- Carefully crafted in small batches by hand – direct from sunny San Diego
We like to refer to our products as “healthy skincare on a mission” because we have three simple goals:
- Do no harm. Not only do our products help you look your best, they’re actually good for you. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your skin is free of harmful chemicals or dangerous preservatives.
- Give back. Our passion extends well beyond wellness. That’s why a portion of every purchase goes to Pencils of Promise – a non-profit organization building quality schools in developing countries.
- Empower women. We also support micro-funding organizations (like Kiva) that provide small business loans to women around the world. Your purchase will help to break the cycle of poverty – and we think that’s truly beautiful!