Fibaro Flood Sensor:
Monitoring for water leaks goes high tech! The FIBARO Apple HomeKit enabled Flood Sensor is a wireless, battery-operated water and temperature sensor that detects and alerts you of water leaks as well as changes in temperature. You can also use Siri voice control to check the status of the device or even ask what the temperature is in the sensor’s location. The sensor uses Apple HomeKit technology, which provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The flood sensor’s small size gives you the flexibility to place it in important places that need monitoring, such as near hot water tanks, under sinks, and by washing machines. Additionally, the unique telescoping feet ensure the water sensor is always making contact with the surface it’s placed on. And if your pet decides it is a toy, the built-in tamper alert notifies you if it has moved it from its ideal location.
- Get immediate notification in your Apple Home app when a leak is detected
- The water sensor is also equipped with a temperature sensor and acoustic alarm which can help protect against frozen pipes
- The sensor responds to Siri allowing you to check the temperature in the room or see if there is a leak in your home
- Trigger your HomeKit-enabled light bulb to turn blue if the Flood Sensor detects water as a precautionary alert
- Fibaro Flood FGBHFS-001 is only compatible with Apple HomeKit. For the Z-Wave model