Are you looking for a great backpack for Back to School shopping? Check out this great new line of backpacks from Speck just in time for Back to School. We grabbed their new module backpack and it is perfect for my kiddo for her first day of school.
This bag is super durable and well-made. Easy to carry with both traditional straps as well as a handle on the top. Tons of pockets on the outside and inside, so you have a place for everything you need for class. Great material that makes for a strong backpack that will last the entire school year.
- Laptop sleeve. Fits and protects most 15-inch laptops.
- Tablet sleeve. Interior sleeve secures and protects a tablet or e-reader.
- Water bottle pockets. Holds beverages and small items for quick access.
- Lined sunglasses pocket. Soft material protects sunglasses from scratches.
- Durable polyester. Sturdy fabric exterior withstands years of wear and tear.
Pick Up Your Backpack Today:
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”