I’m so glad it’s almost summer however I am so in need of some color before we hit the beach and pool this year. Unfortunately for my children they have inherited my skin tone (my 16 year old is very pale) so we have to have a little help to be pool ready. I recently found this great product called Californium Sunless Bronzer by Skinerals. It gives you that perfect glow without any harmful chemicals or laying out in the sun for hours with all the risks associated with that. Use the Skinerals padded microfiber applicator mitt to make application easier and keep it from turning your hands the same bronze color. It’s the perfect combo.
With the Californium Sunless Bronzer, you can maintain your tan while on the go. The great thing about this product is that it’s made with many organic and natural ingredients, making it a better alternative to those that are made up of potentially harmful chemicals. I can feel safe about using it and letting my daughter use it. It’s designed for all skin types so no matter what your skin tone is you can get the perfect bronze application.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis (skin soothing, healing, moisturizing)
- DHA (skin colorant)
- Erythrulose (skin colorant)
- Organic Indian Gooseberry (super fruit, anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti-aging)
- Organic Acai Berry (super fruit, anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti-aging)
- Glycerin (Plant Derived 99.9% Kosher) – moisturizer
- Organic Fig Extract (super fruit, anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti-aging)
- Organic Goji Berry Extract (super fruit, anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory, anti-aging)
- Vitamins A,C,E (rebuilds skin barrier, rebuilds and heals and soothes skin)
- Green and White Tea (anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging)
Where Can You Find Skinerals :
Visit the Skinerals website for more information and ordering details.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”