*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Summer for us always means lots of time at the lake and outdoors. We love to go camping and spend our days outdoors. As much as I love camping one thing I dislike is how hard it is to clean clothing. I usually just let it pile up all week and then wash it when we get home. As all moms know though many kiddos go through all the clothing they bring on the trip and you end up trying to find a nearby laundry mat. Now you don’t have to. You can hand wash the clothing and dry them in the Simple Living Products mini portable dryer. It’s simple to use and makes the process of drying some clothes quick and easy no matter where you are.
It only takes a few minutes to assemble and tear down so you can easily pack it to bring along on your trips. The set includes everything you need to have a dryer on the go.
Simply attach the legs to the drying unit. Insert two poles and then attach the drying rack on top. Wrap the cover around and zip. You are all set. The convenient drying rack allows easy and even drying times for all your garments.
With the mini portable dryer, you will have your clothes dry in no time. You can do towels in 90 minutes, it’s great for those beach towels instead of trying to find a fence post or tree to hang them on.
It’s also great to have on hand just in case your dryer at home breaks down. You never know when you might need an extra dryer to set up in a pinch.
- ✔ FAST + RELIABLE. This Round Dryer can dry your garments within 30 minutes. It comes with a 0-180-minute timer and a safety shutoff function. Just hang your clothes and begin drying.
- ✔ PORTABLE + FOLDABLE. The convenient design and functionality of this portable clothing dryer enable the user to plug in almost anywhere, such as dorms, apartments, small living spaces or while traveling. As its collapsible, you can take it anywhere and store it away easily.
- ✔ DRIES 18 GARMENTS AT ONCE. You can dry almost anything in this clothes machine. Ideal for all kinds of garments including clothing, undergarments, baby clothes, uniforms, sports gear, shoes, towels and much more.
- ✔ COMPACT + EASY TO USE. This clothes dryer can be assembled in 10 minutes. It’s super easy to use, simply hang up your clothes, plug it in and begin drying. A great Money & Time-saving appliance ideal for any situation.
- ✔ QUIET + SIMPLE. This round clothes dryer has a powerful but quiet motor, dry clothes quickly without any noise, unlike traditional tumble dryers. No vent or special outlet needed, simply plug it into a regular outlet and begin drying. Wash your clothes and have them dried in 30 minutes.
Simple Living Products was nice enough to let us giveaway a dryer to one of our lucky readers. One winner will win a Simple Living Products Portable Dryer. Entrants must be 18 or older and US residents to be eligible to win. Entries will be accepted until 7/1/17. Enter by clicking on the button below to be taken to the giveaway page on the Simple Livng Products Website (you will be directed to a site outside of Parenting In Progress).
or Click here
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Simple Living Products. If for some reason the sponsor fails to send the prize or is unable to Parenting In Progress is not responsible for supplying the prize or the value of the prize to the winner.
Where Can You Find Simple Living Products Portable Dryer:
Purchase on Amazon
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”