Have you heard of LipSense by SeneGence? I recently got some from RedGate Beauty to try out and we love it! I love wearing lipstick but I hate having to reapply it all day long. Or if you are wearing a dark color that dreaded look in the mirror to see that all of it had rubbed off except the outside edge of your lips so you look ridiculous. With LipSense you don’t have to worry about that. It states that it won’t rub off and it actually delivers. LipSense has a special formula that you use in layers to create a beautiful lip color that you won’t have to reapply.
LipSense comes in a variety of colors to choose from. So you can get the perfect look. The trick is to apply it in layers.
Layering LipSense: Layering LipSense is a must due to the fact the color breaks down with the pH balance of the skin.
1st layer: touches the skin’s pH and will begin to break down first and fastest.
2nd layer: protected from the bottom, away from the skin’s pH, by the first layer.
3rd layer: protects the second layer from the top down and prevents sheering of the second layer of color by keeping away friction, saliva, and the natural environment. The third layer breaks down just like the first layer, but from the top down. The second layer is sandwiched between the first and third and is protected by both for the longest period of use.
Glossing: It is important to know the long-lasting properties of LipSense are enhanced by any of the LipSense moisturizing glosses. The gloss products also help to keep the lips moist and plump.
The result is a beautiful lip color that will not rub off. It’s so easy and it looks amazing all day long. We tested this with everything we could think of and it stayed after every test. It lasted all day long too. Super happy with this lip product.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LipSense Long-Lasting Liquid Lip Color is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Denatured Alcohol: used as a delivery system for the color technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root (Tree Peony) Extract: a natural calming plum flower herb.
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract: also known as St John’s Wort, a natural herb used to elevate mood and treat depressions.
- Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract: a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract: Fragrant plant extract that contains terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin.
- Mica: an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine. Titanium Dioxide: An inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
Some of my favorite benefits are the long-lasting color but also that it protects your lips from the sun. With the layered effect, your lips are covered and protected from potential sun damages. LipSense also moisturizes the lips leaving them healthy and beautiful. It has become my go-to lip product.
Grab Your LipSense Today:
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”