Have you seen the new Live Clean beauty products? They have some really great products for both mom and baby. With refreshing body washes and shampoos, you can stay refreshed all summer long. Keep baby happy with diaper rash cream, lotion, and baby wash. They smell amazing and make your skin feel moisturized and soft.
· Naturally Based Ingredients: Grounded in respect for the environment, Live Clean products are made of 98% renewable and sustainable plant based ingredients. We preserve the beauty of the planet by never using petro-chemical based ingredients.
· Biodegradable and Recyclable: Every little bit counts. We take great care to source local, biodegradable ingredients, and to use the most recyclable packaging available to reduce our ecological footprint.
· Certified Organic: Live Clean products are created using certified organic extracts derived from beautifying botanicals, including Rosemary, Chamomile, and Lavender.
· Free of Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals, who needs them! We believe in using CLEAN, SIMPLE ingredients. Our products are always; SLS-Free, Phthalate Free, Petroleum Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free, DEA Free, Phosphate Free, and Dye Free.
· Pure Vegan & Vegetarian: We love and adore animals. The majority of Live Clean products are Vegan with a small portion being vegetarian
· Cruelty-Free: Live Clean uses responsible practices and NEVER tests on animals. We believe in embracing the beauty of life and living cruelty-free.
Live Clean also has a great line of baby care products with the same great ingredients and eco-friendly values. They use natural and gentle ingredients that will keep babies skin hydrated and moisturized without any harmful chemicals. The best part of live clean is that they are not only safe for baby but also safe for the environment.
I have been using my body wash and shampoo and conditioner for a week now and I love it. They smell great, unlike some other eco-friendly beauty products. They work really well and leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I love the line and I love that they have made a commitment to the environment which is also important to us. We always try to find products that are friendly to our environment to help do our part.
My daughter has been using the baby items on our grandson and they work great. He has had some issues with eczema and has to be really careful about what products we use on his skin. These work great and they don’t irritate his skin at all. It’s a great to keep him happy all summer long without worrying about harmful chemicals.
Get your Beauty Essentials Today:
Visit the Live Clean site to shop.
Follow them at:
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”