One of my new year resolutions for this year was to come up with a cleaning schedule and stick with it. This sent me on the search for some new cleaning supplies and gadgets. I found this great broom product called Wisp. The Wisp is really cool. Check out this great video that shows the proper use of the product.
Things I love about it:
- I love the bristles, they are short, very dense, and strong. They don’t break off, fall out, or get matted with dirty and grim.
- The handle is adjustable, you can customize it to the size you need with the twist handles to make it the perfect size for the project you are working on.
- I love that the dust pan seals to the ground so you don’t end up with that line of dirt that no matter how hard your try you can get into the pan. It all goes in and stays in the pan.
- The comb on the side of the dust pan that you can use to make sure the bristles are clear of debris before storing it away.
- The included storage rack that you can use to hang it on the wall, so convenient. You can use a nail or the included sticker to mount it to wall so it stays out of the way.
We also go the mini Wisp, like a small hand broom. Same great technology but in a smaller version. I love using it on the counters, small messes, and areas that I can’t reach with the broom.
You can find out more and purchase on The Wisp Website.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”