With Spring comes Spring Cleaning. I love to do a deep cleaning of my kitchen during spring cleaning and I like to update my cookware. I feel like it’s a great time to update the kitchen and try new kitchen technology. I recently found this great ceramic coated fry pan from Kyocera. I have been wanting to try out ceramic coated pans and I am really liking this one. I love the smaller size so I can easily make my eggs for my healthy eating plan and it’s really easy to manage. The surface is great, nothing sticks and it’s so easy to clean. It’s a perfect way to update your cookware for spring.
A beautiful high-performance nonstick fry pan that features Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic nonstick coating technology that has been shown to outperform and outlast other leading brands. The ceramic coating provides superior non-stick performance that is safe, scratch resistant and very easy to clean. The heavy gauge aluminum base clad with a stainless base provides excellent thermal conductivity resulting in quick and even heat distribution. The durable riveted stainless handle is comfortable in hand and enables the pan to be oven safe up to 400 degrees F. Winner of the 2014 Good Design Award from the Chicago Athenaeum, an independent museum of architecture and design.
• The heavy gauge aluminum base clad with a stainless plate provides excellent thermal conductivity resulting in quick and even heat distribution
• The durable riveted stainless handle is comfortable in hand and enables the pan to be oven safe up to 400 degrees F
• The cookware is recommended for all cooking surfaces including induction
• Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic nonstick coating
• PTFE-free, PFOA-free, Cadmium-free
• Oven safe 400-Degree
• Quick and even heat distribution
• Exceptional scratch and abrasion resistance
• Durable riveted professional stainless handle
• Induction ready cookware
• Easy to clean
Where Can You Find Kyocera :
Visit the Kyocera Website for more information.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”