Hockey Ring Toss by OrangePieces:
OrangePieces Hookey Ring Toss Game is for all age ranges with better performance in basic mathematics and development of hand to eye coordination with different mastery skills, easy to play in various ways without limited players. Just mount on a wall out of the weather and play with family members and loved ones. From a particular distance, the objective of the game is to throw the 6 rubber rings (one at a time) and hook them on any of the 13 numbered hooks. Then add up the number that you have ringed to calculate your score.
Benefits Of Our Hookey Ring Toss Game
- A fun mathematics game for kids and all the family.
- The Hookey Set comes with all requirements to play the game for different skill development.
- Comes with a board with a 28cm diameter and 2cm depth with numberings, thirteen steel hooks with a depth of 6.5cm and eight rubber rings.
- An easy to play the game, just throw the red rings with the aim of getting hooked on the board with the same darts.
Different Unique Ways To Play The Game:
- Play until any of the players reaches a score of 101 following the included set of easy-to-learn rules.
- Discover who can reach 50 points using the fewest rings.
- See who can get the top score after throwing six sets of rings.
- Try to get the ring around each of the 13 numbers in order.
- Race to see who can get a total score of 31 first.