uKloo Riddle Edition:
Available on Amazon, both uKloo editions get kids off the couch and searching under it for clues as they build their comprehension skills. Reading while hunting for the next clue is an irresistible way to introduce early readers and emerging readers to the joy of words and sentence structure. Best of all, when playing uKloo Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game, if kids get stuck on a word, instead of asking Mom, they are empowered to look up the word themselves with the aid of a Picture Helper Poster, which decodes the words.
The uKloo Riddle Edition contains:
- GET KIDS THINKING & MOVING: Solve the riddles to find a surprise! The uKloo Riddle Edition is an engaging seek-and-find literacy game that combines thinking skills with physically active fun.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES: Budding writers, reluctant readers, ADHD children, autistic kids, and ESL (English as a second language) students. Designed for children ages 7 and up.
- BOOST PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS: The Hints Booklet promotes the application of logic and reasoning in a second step process and offers the opportunity for parents and kids to learn about riddle writing.
- PROMOTE CREATIVE WRITING: The Write your Own Riddle card encourage children to think beyond the literal and work backward to create clues and apply newly learned writing techniques.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Package includes (75) riddle cards, (1) Hints Helper booklet, (1) Secret Answers list, (1) Write your Own Riddle cards pad, (1) Surprise cards pad, and detailed instructions and tips.