Looking for a way to give back with your gifts? A little hope goes a long way and generosity multiply. World Vision’s Gift Catalog offers gifts that have a multiplier effect—positively impacting the giver, receiver and those in need. World Vision’s efforts to tackle poverty and injustice around the world, helping children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential are abundant in their gift giving catalog. When you give a gift from the World Vision catalog you are also giving a gift to the community in need. You get to keep your item as a memento of your gift but the community will get things they need like farm animals, tools, and more. It’s a great way to make the world a better place.
Some of the gifts you can choose to receive:
- The Heaton Hope Bracelet ($100) – This year, everyone’s favorite TV mom, Patricia Heaton, has partnered with World Vision to design the Patricia Heaton Hope Bracelet. The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.
- Vietnamese Tote ($100) – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- African Soapstone Box ($85) – Talented artisans bring a raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- Charm Necklace ($100) – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- Infinity Scarf ($75) – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- Wraparound Ring ($55) – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
Donate a gift in the name of a loved one. It’s a great way to give to a loved one and a community in need.
World Vision was nice enough to sponsor a giveaway for our readers. One person will win a World Vision prize package that includes The Heaton Hope Bracelet, Vietnamese Tote, African Soapstone Box, Charm necklace, Infinity scarf, and wraparound ring. A $515 value!! Entrants must be 18 or older and US residents to be eligible to win. Entries will be accepted until 12/10/17.
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by World Vision. If for some reason the sponsor fails to send the prize or is unable to Parenting In Progress is not responsible for supplying the prize or the value of the prize to the winner.
Learn more from World Vision: