Ages 8 and up, 2-4 players. Pet Me from Logic Roots is the perfect game for kids learning about division. This game has you moving around the board to feed and adopt pets while you put your division skills to the test. Collect food pieces and adopt animals to win the game.
- Fun gameplay: Kids find cute little pets in the park, use division to feed them and win hearts as they go along.
- 4 Math skills: As they play, children develop fluency in 4 division skills starting with the division as repeated subtraction.
- Easy Start: Kids just need to know counting before playing this game. It’s that easy to start
- Age 8+: Perfect educational game for boys and girls 8 years & up or students in level 3 and up. One of the best family games.
- Kids will love Beautiful pets, bright park, and a super fun gameplay. Kids will want to play this again and again
Available from Logic Roots:
Get if for only $19.99 on Amazon for a limited time! Shop here!