Asking for Trobils:
Ages 12+, 2-7 players. In this game, you will be battling Trobils and trying to rid the imaginary galaxy of them. It’s a lot of fun and takes some strategy to come out with a victory. It is more intricate and a lot of rules so it’s more for teenagers and adults and makes a great party or family game night.
- Rid the galaxy of Trobils and be a hero!
- Asking for Trobils is a worker-placement boardgame where the player is trying their best to rid the star system of Trobils (space pests). You play a Trobil Hunter – flinging the space vermin into the star, and dealing with unsavory folk just to get the job done.
- Players start with one ship, placing it at various locations to gather resources that will allow you to trap Trobils. But just one ship may not be enough, so you can fly through a wormhole to create two or even three ships to help you gather resources.
- You can make connections to gain more resources or hang around the local Riffraff. Send pirates, bounty hunters, or gangsters out to make areas rougher for your opponents, or enhance locations for everyone by sending out traders and courtesans.
- For every Trobil card you capture, you gain victory points. The player with the most points at the end wins!
Available from Breaking Games: