f you have a foodie on your holiday shopping list the Almondina Biscuits are a great gift idea. These little biscuits are my husband’s favorite to have along with his coffee every morning. My kids love them too just as a snack. Full of yummy almonds, they have an awesome flavor. They come in a variety of different flavors so you can find your perfect flavor profile. We love them all though!
Almondina Biscuits are:
- All Natural
- Free of cholesterol, coloring, and preservatives
- Made with no added fat or salt
- Low in calories – only 30 per slice
- Kosher and Pareve (non-dairy)
- with tea or coffee
- as a cracker with cream cheese, Brie or other soft French cheeses
- with a glass of sherry
- crumbled as an ice cream topping
- served to youngsters with milk
- as a delicious breakfast on the way to work
- Crunchy, addictive, healthful
Almondina was nice enough to sponsor a giveaway for our readers. One person will win a sampler pack including Original, Choconut, Gingerspice, Sesame, and Seasonal Pumpkin Spice. Entrant must be 18 or older and US residents to be eligible to win. Entries will be accepted until 12/17/17.
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Almondina. If for some reason the sponsor fails to send the prize or is unable to Parenting In Progress is not responsible for supplying the prize or the value of the prize to the winner.
Available from Almondina:
Available at all Trader Joe’s stores, Whole Foods, Walmart, and Amazon!