Emerson Creek Pottery:
Will you be entertaining for the holidays? I found the prettiest pie plate at Emerson Creek Pottery this year. They have some beautifully made pieces that will make your holiday tables look amazing this year. Our Handmade Ceramic Pottery is Made in the USA! Beautiful ceramic pottery in clean organic designs, created in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia in the American tradition of quality ceramics. Shop with them for dinnerware, bakeware, kitchenware and home decor that is safe and lovely to use. You will find amazing pieces to celebrate the holidays with this year. I picked up the beautiful pie plate that will be perfect for homemade pies. We used it this weekend to make an apple crisp that is super simple and easy.
1 1/2 cup quick oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbs. flour
1 tbs. cinnamon
1/2 cup butter (softened)
whipped cream (optional)
- Peel and core the apples, cut up into small pieces and add to the bottom of your baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Crumble the topping over the apples in the baking dish, make sure to spread it out over all of the apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees or until bubbly.
- Serve in your Emerson Creek Pottery baking dish.
Emerson Creek Pottery was nice enough to sponsor a giveaway for us. One person will win an Emerson Creek Pottery Pie Dish. Entrants must be 18 or older and US residents to be eligible to win. Entries will be accepted until 11/30/17.
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Emerson Creek Pottery. If for some reason the sponsor fails to send the prize or is unable to Parenting In Progress is not responsible for supplying the prize or the value of the prize to the winner.