*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I know you probably think this is an odd item for a Father’s Day gift but in our home, the dads are a huge part of caring for the kiddos too. A great gift idea for a new dad is BlueSmart Mia. With this new technology, dads can turn feeding baby into a rewarding experience. New dads will love this gift.
BlueSmart Mia, an award-winning smart bottle perfect for new and expecting fathers! It’s a silicone sleeve that slips on a baby bottle which connects to an app that sends a push notification for a feeding reminder when it’s time to prepare the next bottle and tracks your baby’s nutritional intake and developmental milestones. So, when mommy is a little busy, techie dads won’t have any problem feeding the baby and keeping mommy updated!
Real-time monitoring: Know the amount, duration, temperature, and angle of feedings in real time.
Smart, scientific feeding:
– Ensure baby gets the right portion of food at the optimal temperature.
– Our expiration feature makes sure your baby only drinks the freshest milk and/or formula.
– Input baby’s age, weight, and height for suggested feeding plans and tips.
Tracking, goals, and alerts:
– Set daily and weekly feeding goals to help stay on track.
– Get a notification when it’s time to prepare the next bottle.
– Track feeding, sleep, and growth data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Journal and share: Record milestones and notes, upload pictures, and share with caregivers, family, and the pediatrician.
Shop it Today: