If you ready my weight loss journey here on the blog then you know that I am really working on improving my health and that I have set some goals for myself that I am working hard to achieve. I recently found this great brand called Fashletics that has a great jewelry line that promotes positive messages as well as health. It’s the perfect blend between fashion and athletics. Their jewelry makes the perfect gift idea for mom. Even if she is not big on athletics the messages are really inspiring and give me that little boost of confidence and encouragement whenever I see them.
I am in love with both of these pieces in the line they are both simple and elegant and I love the message on both of them. These are both things I say to myself all the time. As I mentioned though they have a great line you are sure to find the perfect piece for your mom.
Kettlebell Believe In Yourself Necklace:
- The Kettlebell charm was hand carved and cast in solid pewter and is paired with the Believe in Yourself “Pep Talk” Charm.
- Kettlebell Size: 5/8″ long by 3/8″ wide (3-dimensional)
- Believe in Yourself charm size: 1 1/8″ long by 3/8″ wide
- Both charms are made from high quality, nickel free pewter. We oxidized (darkened) and lightly polish each charm to accentuate the detail. The I Believe in Yourself charm has a hand hammered texture which makes it both lovely and a little rugged… just like you.
Believing in myself is one thing I have really struggled with but as I reach my goals I have seen that I can be successful when it comes to weight loss and health. Regardless of what your personal goals are this is a powerful statement and the necklace is a great way to keep yourself moving towards your goals.
Shop it here.
Live In The Moment Bracelet:
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.” -Corrie Ten Boom
- In other words… stay strong and live in the moment! These words are hammered into a solid piece of high quality sterling silver. The bracelet’s unique crescent design bends beautifully around the curve of your wrist for a comfortable fit. The silver is oxidized (darkened) and lightly polished to accentuate the detail. Finally, the silver piece is finished with a hand hammered texture – lovely and a little rugged, just like you.
- The bracelet chain is a durable stainless steel oval link with a lobster clasp. The back of each bracelet is signed with the Fashletics logo which indicates authenticity, integrity, and handcrafted American made design.
One thing that I really struggle with is anxiety and worry. I constantly remind myself to stay in the moment and stop worrying about what if or what might happen. This bracelet is a great way to remind myself of this message daily.
Shop it here.
Where Can You Find Fashletics :
Visit the Fashletics website for more information and ordering.
Use code “LOVEMOM” for 15% off all online orders
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”