My kiddos love Capri Sun so when it comes to Back To School we always keep them in stock for after school drinks and to pack in their lunches. They are our go-to lunch drink. Easy to pack in their lunch bags and drink on the go. They taste great and my kiddos love them.
Capri Sun has some really great flavors. Our current favorite lines are the Capri Sun Sport and Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters. They come in so many flavors it’s hard to choose our favorite. They are great for on the go enjoyment, throw some in a backpack or lunch bag, bring in the car on our way to after school activities for a quick snack, or just around the house.
Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters is a refreshing flavored water beverage that offers the hydration moms need and the great flavor that kids want. Below are the details:
- No artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Comes in six delicious flavors: Berry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, Wild Cherry, Tropical Fruit
Capri Sun Sport is a flavored water sports drink specifically formulated for kids to keep them hydrated and feeling like superstars on and off the field. Below are the details:
- 20 percent less sugar and 25 percent fewer calories than the leading regular sports drinks formulated for adults
- No high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Comes in three delicious flavors: Citrus Rush, Fruit Frenzy and Grape Blast
Grab Some For Your Lunch Bags Today:
Visit Capri Sun for more information & retailers near you
Find Kraft Product Coupons here!
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”