Insect Repellent Must-Haves:
If you will be heading to the campground this summer then don’t forget to take your bug repellent must-haves. Nothing ruins a camping trip faster than unwanted bugs and itchy bug bites. So be prepared with essential must-haves like The Itch Eraser, After Bite Kids, and Natrapel.
After Bite Kids ($3.99)
- Instantly stops pain/itch from bee stings, etc.
- Gentle on Kids: Non-pharmaceutical cream with Aloe Vera in a powerful non-stinging formula.
- Portable Relief
- Applicator tube is perfect for packs, pockets, or purses.
A non-stinging cream that provides soothing relief from the pain, itching, and swelling of insect bites and stings. This sensitive formula contains natural healing ingredients such as baking soda, aloe vera and tea tree oil to soothe and moisturize sensitive skin. Now you can treat even the most over-scratched bug bites without fear of painful stinging. After Bite® Kids is a trusted family favorite because it works!
The Itch Eraser Sensitive Cream ($4.99)
- Sensitive Formula: Baking Soda, Aloe, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and moisturize the skin
- Instantly stops the itch AND heals the skin
- Great for a wide variety of outdoor itches such as poison ivy, oak and sumac and insect bites and stings
A gentle, non-stinging sensitive anti-itch and skin care cream that provides immediate soothing relief from pain, itching, and swelling of outdoor itches including, insect bites and stings, and poison ivy, oak and sumac. The Itch Eraser® Sensitive contains baking soda, aloe, vitamin E and tea tree oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin. Great for Anyone with Sensitive Skin.
Natrapel Wipes ($6.99)
- No accidental face/eye/mouth contact w/ easy-application wipes
- 8 hours of protection from mosquitoes, ticks and other insects
Natrapel® provides 8 hours of protection from mosquitos, ticks and other biting insects, thanks to its CDC-recommended 20% Picaridin formula. Unlike ineffective DEET alternatives, Picaridin is the only formula that consistently shows equal or better performance than DEET in independent, clinical tests. Even better, Natrapel® is completely safe on gear and will not melt clothing, jackets, fishing line, and other synthetic materials.