Camping is so much fun, especially if you have an RV. There is nothing like having a campfire with good company. One of our friends goes camping all the time, but one of his top tips is to make sure you have a good insurance policy in place. If you need RV insurance for your next camping trip, you might be interested in learning what is the good sam warranty cost so that you can compare different insurers. Sometimes a little privacy is needed when everyone is camping though, so perhaps an extra small sized RV like this scamp 13 for sale would make camping a little more enjoyable and comfortable.
But for now, let’s take a look at some essential camping gadgets.
If you are heading to the camping grounds the best way to take your music with you with the new Mighty. With Mighty, you can play your music or Spotify anywhere without a phone, screen, or even wi-fi. So no matter how remote your campsite is you can still have tunes!
- No signal, no problem – music stored offline (great for remote areas)
- Great screenless entertainment for families (ditch the phone and be in the moment)
- Perfect for summer camps with no screen policies
- Small (1.5″ x 1.5″), lightweight (0..6 oz) and clips on to any article of clothing
- Works with wired and Bluetooth headphones and speakers (great for campfires!)
- Drop and water resistant
- It saves smartphone battery, data, and memory from streaming music
Shop it Today:
Make sure to enter our Giveaway on the last page of this article for a chance to win one!