True Path Planner:
Being a counselor for about 8 years goal-setting was a huge part of my life and I used it daily. I still retain that skill set as a stay at home mom. I like to keep goals and track them as I achieve them. One of my favorite ways to track my goals and keep myself organized is with the True Path Planner. They have made a planner designed to help you be successful in reaching your goals. It’s a great design and I love mine. I have been able to keep track of things I need to do as well as my progress much easier with this planner.
- TRUE PATH IS A 13 WEEK GOAL SETTING GUIDE. It’s designed to give you Direction, Structure, and Accountability in the form of a daily planner. It does this by assessing what you really want in life (Goals), and then developing, defining and breaking those goals down into manageable action steps. TRUE PATH Includes sections on Goals, Habits, Productivity, Mindset, Gratitude, Mindfulness and more!
- DIRECTION – You start out assessing your life as it is today in the “My Life” section, then look at your future in the “Dare to Dream” section. From there you create your Goals.
- STRUCTURE – Once your Goals are created you define them in the “Goal Breakdown” section and put them into the “Timeline” section. You will then funnel them into your Monthly, Weekly and Daily pages.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – You will review each Month, Week and Day in the “Review” section which will keep you accountable for the progress of your Goals.
- ONLINE VIDEO COURSE is included to help you get the most out of your TRUE PATH system.
Get Your Planner Today: