One thing I learned when I went off to college was how to take care of my car. I had a dad who always did things for me so I learned pretty quickly how to maintain a car on my own when I moved away from home into my first dorm room. So when I was packing my daughter for her first dorm room I wanted to give her a gift to help her on her car knowledge journey. I found FIXD which is a lifesaver when it comes to maintaining a car. It literally tells you everything you need to know about your car when it comes to diagnostics and maintenance.
Fear the Check Engine Light No More! Not everyone has a trusty mechanic as a friend so when your check engine light comes on, the panic begins. FIXD translates your car problems into simple, understandable terms. No vague light. No confusing technical definition. Just the information that you need to know.
For about the price of a tank of gas, you can now see what’s wrong with your car instead of going to the mechanic. The FIXD Sensor plugs into any gas-powered vehicle that is the model year 1996 or newer and transmits the vehicle data to the FIXD App via Bluetooth. Simply open the app on your smartphone and you’ll have instant access to:
- Maintenance Reminders – Get notifications of scheduled maintenance reminders
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis – Shows why it’s on in plain English
- Turn-Off Check Engine Light – With just a click of a button on your phone
- Maintenance Price Estimator – See how much maintenance should cost before going to a mechanic
- Continuous Monitoring – Alerts if a problem is detected with your vehicle
- Connect Multiple Devices – Keep track of multiple vehicles in one place
- Ease of Use – No tools or professionals needed – Just plug it in and see results
As simple as 1, 2, 3:
1) Plug the FIXD Sensor into your car
2) Connect the FIXD App to the FIXD Sensor via Bluetooth
3) You are good to go! FIXD will alert you when any problems are detected
Get Your FIXD Today: