My daughter Zowie is seven and she loves all things unicorn. I recently found this great company called Brooklyn Owl and they make these adorable unicorn horn headbands. They come in a huge variety of colors (even rainbow) and they are so sparkly!!
Whether you are looking to get just one for your little one to play dress up with or a bunch for a unicorn/princess themed party these are perfect!! They are sewn really well. The headband fit great and is super stretchy so a variety of head sizes can wear it comfortably. My daughter had a blast wearing hers around the house.
- Unique: Dedicated to creating quality, each unicorn headband is handmade in NYC and is completely authentic to ensure your little girl feels special.
- Festive: Perfect for a last minute Halloween costume or birthday parties. Brooklyn Owl even offers dazzling party decorations.
- Lightweight and comfortable: Made with a thin elastic headband that you can easily slip over your head. The base of the horn is sewn onto the headband delivering maximum security for even the highly active unicorn.
- Available in 3 different sizes: Original, tween, and mini.
- Original gifts: Ready for the squeals of happiness? Brooklyn Owl makes a fun holiday gift for all ages and is unisex
- Great for pets too: Transforms your beloved pet into the unicorn you’ve always dreamed of!
- Affordable: Starting at $14
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”