It’s almost game day!! I decided this year I wanted to make all our game day foods in our air fryer. It’s a much healthier way to prepare fried foods and you get the same great fried taste without the oil. If your going to eat game day food then air frying is the healthier option. Plus it’s so easy to use. I put together three of our favorite game day recipes using our GoWISE USA air fryer. We have the 10.5 qt Turbo from GoWISE and it works great to whip up some yummy snacks.
Spicy Pigs In a Blanket:
How yummy do these look? These are one of my favorite. They are so easy only four ingredients! Also a note, if you don’t like them spicy just omit the peppers.
1 Can of biscuit dough or crescent rolls
1 package of mini cocktail hotdogs
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese at room temp
3 Jalapano (seeded and cut)
- Roll out half of the dough and cut into 7 pieces (use flour when rolling it out to prevent sticking)
- mix the cream cheese and Jalapano together
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the dough pieces
- Add a hotdog to each piece of dough and wrap around tightly
- Place in the air fryer basket
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes (each air fryer is different so times may need to be adjusted)
Air Fryer Loaded Fries:
These are amazing!! I love french fries and they are a must have on game day. Best part you can customize this recipe to suit your individual likes and dislikes. Only six ingredients (or less depending on what you like on them).
4-5 large potatoes
2 pounds of hamburger
Nacho cheese or Shredded cheese (depending on what you like)
*You can substitute other ingredients here some suggestions (black olives, chives, green onions, scallions, salsa)
- Peel & Cut 4-5 large potatoes
- Soak them for 1 hour
- Pat dry and then drizzle with Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Mix to coat
- Add them to the air fryer basket for 20 minutes at 400 degrees
- While those are cooking brown 2 pounds of hamburger and drain
- In a bowl place a layer of potatoes, top with hamburger, cheese, and desired toppings
Air Fried Caramel Popcorn:
Of course we need something sweet on game day. I am in love with this air fried caramel popcorn. It is amazing. Super easy to make, much easier then the old fashioned way.
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
2 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
- Add the popcorn to the air fryer
- Spray with olive oil spray
- Cook at 450 degrees for 10 minutes
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter
- Add 1 cup of packed brown sugar and mix together
- Add 2 Tbsp of agave nectar and combine
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and combine
- Mix until it boils
- Add 1 tsp of baking soda
- Immediately pour over the popcorn and mix well
- Add to the air fryer pot and cook at 210 degrees for 20 minutes
You can achieve all of these yummy recipes and more with GoWISE USA air fryers. We love ours and it’s so easy to prepare foods with. I love that it allows us to make our favorite foods in a healthier way.
See all of GoWISE USA’s recipes here.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”