*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
One thing that I really wanted to focus on this year was improving my healthy, including my skincare health. I recently found this great company called MojaWorks. MojaWorks is focused on chemical-free living that allows you the benefits you need without the chemicals that can damage your health. I just tried out their MojaFiber face towel and the MojaCare day cream and I am in love with this system.
MojaWorks was created to support the idea of chemical-free living. MojaFiber was initially created as a chemical-free, water-based cleaning system. MojaFiber was then extended to personal care products along with the all-natural MojaCare skin care line.
- 2-Step Skin Renewal System – 1: Prepare & cleanse skin with Premium MojaFiber Face Cloth 2: Apply MojaCare Night Cream to moisturize, repair & protect your skin
- MojaFiber Face Cloth 2 pack (12″x12″): Exfoliate, wash & cleanse open pores – Remove makeup, oil & dead skin cells with just water
- MojaCare Night Cream – 1 oz jar – 100% All natural anti-aging formula – Proprietary copper peptide & copper gluconate blend – Includes antioxidants + zinc + magnesium
- Total facial care: Reduce fine lines & wrinkles – Smooth uneven tones, blotchiness, age spots, scars & crow’s feet
- Anti-wrinkle + anti-bacterial skincare system – Provides tissue repair & fights blemishes – Tones, hydrates & repairs skin naturally
Where Can You Find MojaWorks Products:
Visit the MojaWorks website for more information and ordering.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”