Luc and Bell:
Give kindness, inclusion, support, and self-expression. These are the messages that Luc and Bell carries with each one of our handmade bracelets. We are Marta and Pavlina – two mothers and doctors. We make jewelry with love, created for our own children when they were facing bullying. We wanted to give them something they could wear as an ever-present reminder that they are not alone and that they are loved.
Each piece has a red bead symbolizing strength and protection, a heart for love and an animal specifically chosen for its commitment to family and community – like a penguin, an elephant or a wolf. Our customers have since assigned their own meanings to the bracelets.
Luc and Bell jewelry is a lovely gift:
- It reminds people of their own strengths and the circle of friends around them.
- Each bracelet is handmade.
- Packed with meaning, they are small enough to be perfect stocking stuffers.
- They are ideal for support groups, families, friends, teams, and children.
- Luc and Bell bracelets retail for $12 and a portion of our profits are donated to children in need.
Where to Purchase: