*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you have teenagers going back to school then you know that pens and pencils are a big deal. My teenager always wants the best so we buy Bic. They have some really great writing essentials in their product line that will keep your kiddos happy all school year.
Gel-ocity pens are a must-have for back to school. If your kiddos do a lot of writing they will love these. The 4-pack comes with four different colors which is nice.
- Dries up to 3x faster* for less smearing* vs. BIC® Gel-ocity Original based on average dry times of blue, black and red ink. Individual dry times may vary by color.
- Super smooth writing retractable gel pen
- Comfortable full grip barrel
- 0.7 mm medium point
These velocity pencils are great. My daughter says these are her absolute favorite pencils. They come with extra lead so you can refill them and they last a long time. Easy to write with and work really well.
- 75% wider eraser compared to BIC® Velocity® Original Mechanical Pencil
- Soft gel grip molds to your hand for a comfortable writing experience
- Smoothest, darkest writing vs. other BIC mechanical pencils
- Strong lead erasers cleanly
The 4 color pens are really neat. Now I remember these pens from when I was a kid but they only had pens in them. This one has three pens and a pencil. So you have everything you need all in one pen. My daughter loves these cause she only has to keep track of one pen instead of a pen and a pencil.
- World-renowned 4-Color pen, now including a pencil!
- Three color inks and a 0.7 mm pencil in one – writes black, blue, red and graphite pencil
- Fun and colorful expression
- Convenient way to organize copy
Intensity markers are great for all those school projects. My daughter is always having to color things for science or geography. These markers are full of vibrant colors and are great for coloring or labeling. They are also great for making your planner really pretty.
- Perfect for writing, doodling and drafting, as well as adult coloring
- Water-based ink
- Won’t bleed through paper – *Results could vary based on paper characteristics
- 0.4 mm porous point for fine details
Get Your Writing Essentials Today:
Visit Bic to pick up all these and more!
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”